Thursday, March 27, 2008

Looks like we lucked out on the snow storm.It was a little sunny this afternoon.We ate our supper and went for a nice long walk.Maybe a little over 2 miles.Seems long to me with my right leg being messed up.

Making good progress on my floppy disks.I have done over 50 of them in the past couple days and seen alot of good ATV pictures.Can't wait to be done so i can share a few pictures with everyone.2003 was my big year so far,i am over 350 pictures and still have alot to go through yet.

Won't be long and i will be able to hop onto my bike a ride it anywhere.There is a few icy spots on the blacktop road but the dirt road by me is clearing out pretty good.A little slushy at the end of the driveway but i can walk my bike that far.It has been quite a while since i rode and my 1st few rides might have to be small rides.

Tried blogging last night but i couldn't get any websites to load.I could get on-line but couldn't look at anything so i said"piss on it" and went to bed.

No comments: